As Advertised or by Appointment
Fantastic leasing opportunity to acquire this freestanding character filled 60's themed building on 670m2 of land in Burleigh Heads with flexible usage which encompasses industrial, commercial and residential and can be suited to a multitude of uses.
This single storey building on flat level land zoned 'low impact industry', lends itself to many possibilities including service industries, warehouses and complimentary uses such as shops, health, and commercial office. Also suited to a builder or other trade looking to store tools and trucks with use of the office / showroom.
Garages could easily be converted to office or storage adding more floor area. Current internal floor area of 107sqm with 3 separate offices + spacious consulting or show room, plus two separate garages and off-street parking for four or more cars or trucks.
Boasting an ultra-convenient location only a mere 375m to Burleigh Beach and walking distance to Miami One or short drive to Stocklands. Close to parklands, cafes, shops and easy access to James Street CBD.
• 107sqm of light filled space to suit a multitude of uses (subject to council approval)).
• Plus two separate garages and off street parking for 4 or more cars
• Suits a variety of uses industrial, commercial and residential
• 3 separate offices + spacious consulting or show room
• Full kitchen facilities + 2 separate WC
• Abundant natural light, high ceilings
• Very light and airy with great sea breezes
• Good signage potential, great exposure
• Rare character offering
• Freshly painted, polished floor boards
• Walk only 375 metres to the beach
• Walk to all the cafes and restaurants
• Close to transport and schools
• Walking distance to Miami One or short drive to Stocklands
• Great central position
• Available soon
This commercial building has a fantastic energy about it and is a great leasing opportunity in a highly sought-after area. Reap the rewards of a location that has everything.
This opportunity is not to be missed!
For further information or to arrange an inspection contact your Lacey West Commercial agents.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools