As Advertised or by Appointment
This little gem, nestled in a quiet street in popular Koala Park, is only a short stroll to the Tallebudgera Estuary and Burleigh Headland and close to James Street local shops, cafes and the beach.
Situated on a 640m2 block this property would suit an owner occupier looking for a premium position or small development builder.
A rare and spectacular find indeed, this original home provides a blank canvas to create something of your own, there is incredible potential to build an impressive, custom designed home which will still leave behind ample room for a family to enjoy the outdoors.
Whether you are looking to buy an entry level property in the exclusive waterfront enclave of Koala Park, or wanting to capitalise on the lifestyle this property will afford the discerning renovator or buyer, it will only take one visit for you to begin to imagine the endless possibilities on offer with this property.
- Situated in a highly sought after and tightly held street
- Limitless potential to renovate or create bespoke home
- Secure 640sqm block of land, low maintenance flat lawn areas
- Existing neat and tidy single level home with lovely grassed areas
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, single lock-up garage e
- Original and functional kitchen
- Close proximity to Tallebudgera Creek and beach and Burleigh headland
- Close to local schools, shops, walk to Cafes and Burleigh CBD
It is no secret that Koala Park Estate is a property hotspot, nestled next to Burleigh Heads National Park and Tallebudgera Creek, this enviable waterfront location really gives you the feeling of being away from it all but is convenient to everything you want.