As Advertised or by Appointment
An incredibly rare opportunity for an astute buyer to acquire this 1940's seaside cottage on 450 sqm located in this unique little pocket in famous Burleigh Heads just metres to beautiful Burleigh Beach and the picturesque national park.
Nestled opposite a leafy reserve this position offers a relaxing, sunny north easterly aspect on the world renowned Burleigh Headland, this two level beachside home is one of those never lose investments presenting endless potential to profit.
Currently set up as dual living, this older style two level beach house with 2 bedrooms upstairs and 1 bedroom flat downstairs.
Upstairs features an open plan air-conditioned living room, dining and kitchen with polished timber floors throughout. Master bedroom with mirrored built-in wardrobes. Second bedroom. Modern main bathroom, separate toilet.
On this large than average parcel of land enjoy the huge back yard with outdoor undercover entertaining area perfect for the pet to roam or children to play.
It's all about location with this home, just metres to famous Burleigh Heads Beach, with no main roads to cross and centrally located to everything Burleigh walk to trendy cafes, nightlife, Tallebudgera Creek and transport.
Act fast, as land in the heart of thriving Burleigh Heads is in fierce demand and snapped up quickly.
- A tightly held and prized location, just metres to the beach
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, single lock up garage
- Undercover entertaining area at rear and large backyard
- Currently set up as dual living arrangement
- Upstairs: 2 bedrooms, kitchen, modern bathroom, separate toilet
- Downstairs: 1 bedroom, living, modern bathroom, separate toilet
- Stroll to Burleigh Headland, beach, Tallebudgera Creek
- Minutes to the freeway, Gold Coast Airport and Burleigh's cafe society
Whether you are looking for a property to live in, rent out or eventually build your dream home, this 3 bedroom seaside cottage is the opportunity to invest!