This recently renovated bright and sunny two-bedroom beachside unit occupies an amazing location only 180 metres to the sand of beautiful Miami beach, and is located in a small block of six set on an elevated 680m2 corner site with an Eastly aspect and re-development potential!
Step inside to the tiled open plan living and dining area adjacent to the lovely new kitchen with plenty of bench and cupboard space. There is a sunny balcony to enjoy the sea breezes.
There are two spacious bedrooms with mirrored built-in wardrobes, and bathroom combined laundry with washing machine and dryer, separate toilet.
The large wide lock up garage is spacious enough for two small cars.
Miami is a beachside location, near Nobby Beach Cafe and millionaires row on Hedges Avenue, Mermaid Beach South of Surfers Paradise. At the south end of the beach take the steps to North Burleigh and experience breathtaking views from Surfers to Coolangatta from the viewing decks.
This property represents amazing value in the tightly held Miami beachside, and offers you great investment prospects or an amazing beach lifestyle - you choose.
- 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom
- Large wide lock up garage room for 2 small cars
- Partly furnished, recently renovated
- Sunny balcony to enjoy the sea breezes
- Tiled open plan living and dining room
- Lovely new kitchen with plenty of bench space
- Spacious bedrooms with mirrored built-in wardrobes
- Bathroom, separate toilet, laundry with washing machine & dryer
- Small block of six with low body corporate
- Less than 200m to the beach, close to shops, cafes, transport & schools
- The complex has only 6 units, re-development potential.
- The complex 2019 renovation works - new roof, solar hot water, etc.
- Currently tenanted, periodic lease $400 per week
- The garage rented separately periodically $50 per week
- Rent potential $450-$480 per week
Council Rates: $1,964 per annum approx.
Water Rates: $1,200 per annum approx.
Body Corporate Fees - $66.92 per week approx.
If you are thinking of selling your property or just curious about the current market, please do not hesitate to call Will West for an obligation free market appraisal.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport