As Advertised or by Appointment
Situated in a sought after family orientated location, this modern four bedroom single level family home is positioned in quiet street cul-de-sac overlooking private and lush green parkland.
You will enjoy entertaining guests from the rear outdoor alfresco entertaining area under the main roof with timber decking overlooking the lush bushland setting, a wonderful space to enjoy and utilise.
This practical family friendly home offers a well-designed light and airy floorplan with spacious open plan tiled living and dining area and modern kitchen with stone bench tops, deep pot drawers, stainless steel appliances, double fridge space, ceramic cooktop, range hood, dishwasher and microwave space.
Set on a large 642m2 block of and offering plenty of flat useable land for small pets, kids play equipment making this an ideal home for a family or downsizer for those who are looking for less maintenance of a large block.
Be impressed with the beautiful street appeal of this modern family home located in a small complex of only 11 houses within pristine grounds.
Exclusive Old Burleigh Town is an established and highly sought-after location with parks and walkways amongst other quality properties within proximity of all Burleigh Heads amenities.
Minutes from quality schools, pristine beaches, Treetops and Stocklands Shopping Centres, and easy access to the M1 pacific motorway.
- Positioned on quiet street, private 642m2 flat block of land
- Outdoor undercover entertaining deck to enjoy and utilise
- Spacious open plan tiled living and dining area
- Kitchen with breakfast bar and lots of cupboard space
- 3 generous sized bedrooms, plus separate tiled study
- Master bedroom overlooks the bushland, walk through his/her robes, ensuite
- Full sized main bathroom, stone bench tops, separate toilet
- Impressive internal laundry with ample bench and cupboard space
- 2 x reverse cycle air-conditioning, ceiling fans, high ceilings throughout
- Low maintenance gardens, great size automatic double lock up garage
- Very close to excellent private and public schools, school bus available
- 4klms to Burleigh beach, excellent location with easy M1 access
- Current tenant in place paying $600 per week, lease expires 27/12/2019
Whether you are looking for your next family home purchase, an investment property to watch grow in value, or the perfect holiday home for the whole family, this one is
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools