As Advertised or by Appointment
Set upon 1,034 square meters of North facing land this four-bedroom three-bathroom family home delivers coastal living at its very best. Enjoy open plan living with sweeping skyline views both day and night.
This home is ready to meet the modern family's needs with position, space and convenience in a beautiful wide tree-lined street. Prestigious Skyline Terrace blends stunning views, privacy and oceanside lifestyle with scope to renovate further and add value. This is an opportunity not to be missed.
There is an abundance of open plan living space in this home where two separate living areas flow off the near new entertainer's kitchen through to the dining area overlooking the inground pool and connecting with a spectacular undercover balcony to enjoy the North facing views through to Stradbroke Island.
A wonderful space to entertain with family and friends. You will love the modern kitchen incorporating Smeg appliances, plenty of bench and storage space and like most rooms in the house views to the horizon.
Close to Stockland and Treetops Shopping Centres, just minutes away from restaurants, cafes, private and public schools, and beautiful Burleigh beach.
Quick access to the Motorway for travel to Brisbane, Coolangatta Airport, and the glorious southern beaches such as Byron Bay.
If you need space but want the convenience of being minutes to Burleigh beach with convenient access to the M1, then this home is a must to inspect.
- 1,034 square metre block, potential to add value
- Total of 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms, 3+ car accommodation
- North facing undercover entertaining balcony with view to Surfers Paradise
- Inground swimming pool looking out to the view
- Two separate living areas, separate dining area
- Modern kitchen with plenty of bench and storage space
- Master bedroom with lovely views, walk-in wardrobe, and ensuite
- Third bedroom opened up, can be made into 4 separate bedrooms
- Low maintenance gardens with mature avocado trees
- Storage shed, plenty of other storage in the house
- Double car garage plus double carport
- Close to patrolled beaches of Burleigh and Burleigh Headland
- Close proximity to the M1 for travel North or South
Contact Will West for more information before you miss out.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools