Or By Appointment
This massive 983m2 waterfront block and home on Burleigh Lake offers wide-water views. Located in a quiet cul-de-sac it also offers both privacy and tranquility to the discerning buyer.
There are lake views from the minute you step through the grand entrance hall and into the large lounge. The family, dining and kitchen areas also overlook the lake as well as the large family pool and outside entertaining area. With such beautiful water views this home has both character and ambience.
Built by a builder for his own family the home has high ceilings and quality finishes. The master suite, in its own private wing of the property, has pool, garden and lake views. As well as walk-in-robe, fully tiled en-suite, double basins, double sized shower and separate toilet. The second king size bedroom along with two further bedrooms all have built in robes. There are two linen closets, 2 separate toilets and 2 large bathrooms.
The kitchen, at the rear of the home, is more than spacious. Designed by kitchen suppliers to "The Block" it offers a massive 9 meters of classic Hampton's style work-space designed by a chef. 5 burner gas cook top with 900 oven. Separate double electric ovens. Blanco dishwasher. Black granite-resin sink. Large butler's pantry. 4 meter island bench seating 10. 8 double plug sockets including under bench. Built in breakfast nook with under seat storage. Water for ice-maker fridge.
The rear entertaining area is undercover and overlooks the lake. With afternoon sun and lush garden surrounds it's a setting found only in Queensland. Perfect for resort style pool with water fountain living.
Set in Burleigh Cove, one of the Gold Coast's most distinguished estates. Surrounded by other quality homes designed around landscaped parks and splendid waterways.
- Family waterfront home on a massive 983m2 block
- Designed by builder as his own home
- Tranquil wide-water views
- Outdoor entertaining pool with lake views
- Spacious professional standard kitchen with quality appliances
- Open plan living, dining room and formal lounge
- 4 great sized bedrooms all with built in robes
- Private master suite with walk-in-robe, ensuite
- Stunning 9ft ceilings and quality finishes throughout
- Air conditioning and ceiling fans throughout
- Screens to all doors and windows
- Plantation shutters, vacuum maid system
- 24 solar panels, 5,000L rainwater tank,
- Large laundry, double lock up garage
- Short distance to James Street & Burleigh Heads
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools