Thursday 13 Dec 2018
MODERN INDUSTRIAL LIVING -
Presenting stunning interiors capturing plenty of light this brand-new home located in Palm Beach's Golden Triangle offers elegance, style and functionality to the discerning home owner and a lifestyle location within walking distance to Tallebudgera Creek and beach.
From the moment you enter you will be amazed by the quality and design featuring high ceilings and a combination of different textures including a beautiful pre 1940 warehouse brick feature wall and polished concrete floors which anchor a generous multi-purpose living and dining space with bifold doors allowing a seamless interaction with the outdoor spaces.
Boasting a wide entertaining balcony with a sunny northerly aspect overlooking the lovely lush green grass, landscaped greenery and the sparkling inground plunge pool.
The fully-integrated entertainer's kitchen is functional and engaging in its design featuring breakfast bar, Miele appliances, and plenty of bench space and storage.
This superbly built home is comfortable, quiet and sophisticated with lots of hidden features and gems and blends effortlessly with its idyllic surrounds. The new owners of this brand-new home will certainly enjoy a truly impressive living experience so close to all that Palm Bach has to offer.
- Total of 3 bedrooms plus separate den, 2 bathrooms, plus powder room
- Expansive rear entertaining deck overlooking inground plunge pool
- North facing back garden with lush green grass and landscaped greenery
- Open plan living area with floor to ceiling glass bi fold doors
- Sleek kitchen with plenty of bench space and storage, Miele appliances
- Light-filled interiors, contemporary cutting-edge design
- Abundance of natural light and combination of different textures
- Pre 1940 warehouse brick feature wall, louver windows, polished concrete floors
- North facing master with ensuite, large walk-in wardrobe
- Other bedrooms feature built-in wardrobes, ceiling fans
- Stylish main wet room bathrooms tiled to ceiling, separate toilet
- Separate den with integrated desks and cabinetry
- Laundry with plenty of storage and direct access to outdoor clothesline
- 2 car open garage with epoxy floor, auto door and extra storage space
- Security alarm system, reverse cycle ducted air conditioning
- 24 solar panels, bluetooth coded entry door system, Dyson vacuum supplied
- Complete irrigation system for gardens and lawns
- Walk to Tallebudgera Creek and beach, close to shops and restaurants
For further information regarding this property, please contact Will West 0404227 952.