This extremely private immaculate family home designed over two levels on a 607sqm block is located in the heart of Burleigh Heads in the highly regarded Acanthus Avenue. Offering an abundance of space and quality finishes throughout - this really is a stylish sanctuary where you can both entertain and unwind.
A grand welcome awaits upon entering the two-storey home, where you can enjoy entertaining in the open plan living area where natural light floods via the over sized windows, giving an incredible feeling of spaciousness, which is amplified by the soaring high ceilings.
Retreat outdoors throughout the expansive sliding doors which create a seamless indoor/outdoor living space. Enjoy the luxurious outdoor entertaining area overlooking the stunning in-ground pool and fully landscaped private yard.
Other features include, gourmet kitchen with butler's pantry and European stainless-steel appliances, spacious media room, enormous master suite with balcony where you can take in the breathtaking views of the Burleigh skyline.
Set over two levels, this architecturally designed 50 square home, built by award winning builder Brett Ward, offers space, style and luxury. Just minutes from beautiful Burleigh Heads beach and the vibrant boutique shopping and dining precinct of James Street, this home offers a truly incredible coastal lifestyle.
- Great covered outdoor entertaining area overlooking pool
- Beautiful in-ground concrete pool with waterfall
- Reclaimed spotted gum floors in entrance and stairwell
- Huge tiled open plan living area with over sized windows
- Large media room, built in sound system throughout
- Gourmet kitchen with butlers pantry, European stainless steel appliances
- Ground floor guest / second master bedroom with ensuite
- Enormous master suite with ensuite, plus his and her robes
- Two additional, generous sized bedrooms with walk-in-robes
- Well designed family bathroom with separate toilet
- Large office that could be utilized as an additional bedroom
- Upstairs living zone to utilise for, reading, sleeping or another family room
- Double internal access garage with large storage capacity
- Separate storage room with roller door access perfect for surfboards, bikes and clutter
- Walk to schools, beach, shops, James Street
Do not miss this rare opportunity to live in luxury in this executive family home in one of the Gold Coast's most desirable locations.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools