As Advertised or by Appointment
Immerse yourself in this sought after peaceful position. This modern, low maintenance home is positioned on a quiet street cul-de-sac overlooking private and lush green parkland that you can enjoy all year round.
With high ceilings, wide hallways and quality finishes throughout this light and airy home offers a well-designed floorplan with spacious open plan living and dining area suited to first home buyers, growing families, downsizers, investors or low maintenance lovers.
In a boutique home complex of 11 houses, be impressed with the beautiful street appeal, pristine grounds and proximity to shops, schools and lifestyle activities.
Exclusive Old Burleigh Town is an established and highly sought-after location with parks and walkways amongst other quality properties within proximity of all Burleigh Heads amenities.
Minutes from quality amenities, pristine beaches, Treetops and Stocklands Shopping Centres and easy access to the M1 pacific motorway for those heading to Brisbane or south to Byron Bay.
• Quality single level home with lush and tranquil outlook
• Positioned on quiet street, private flat block of land
• Outdoor undercover entertaining area to enjoy
• Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances and abundance of cupboard space
• 3 generous sized bedrooms, plus separate study/ 4th bedroom/ media room / children's play room
• Master bedroom enjoys green outlook, as well as walk in robe & ensuite
• Full sized main bathroom with stone bench tops & designer basins, separate toilet
• Internal laundry with ample bench and cupboard space
• Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning, ceiling fans, high ceilings throughout
• Low maintenance gardens, great size automatic double lock up garage
• 4klms to Burleigh beach, excellent location with easy M1 access
Whether you are looking for your next family home, an investment property to watch grow in value, or the perfect low maintenance home for a carefree lifestyle, this one is a must to inspect!
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools