As Advertised or by Appointment
This is a prime opportunity to acquire this industrial and sleek four-bedroom home situated atop of Koala Park in a quiet cul-de-sac in Burleigh Heads. Offering unrivalled views and privacy whilst only a five-minute drive to James Street and the beach.
With the hard work all done, move straight in to enjoy the lifestyle on offer from this elevated home, enjoying ocean, Tallebudgera creek and bushland views from your private property in Burleigh.
Featuring high ceilings, brushed timber and polished concrete, this classy home will not disappoint, if you are looking for something alternative to the standard brick and tile home available on the market.
A rare and spectacular find indeed.
• Astounding water views of Tallebudgera Estuary, Pacific Ocean, Burleigh Heads National park
• Character filled double storey home featuring separate living areas and quality finishes throughout
• 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, master with ensuite
• Industrial kitchen with quality appliances, great storage and open plan design
• Large internal laundry with powder room
• New gate house, security system throughout, 6.6kw solar system, air conditioning
• Elevated, private, and peaceful home with nothing to do but move in and enjoy
• Low maintenance living situated in quiet street with quality residences
• Double car garage, plus carport for 2 vehicles with security sliding gate
• An abundance of local walking tracks, including to Tallebudgera Creek, James Street CBD, Fleys Fauna Wildlife park, Burleigh Headland and Stocklands Shopping Centre.
Waste no time, come and see this awesome property for yourself. Contact Will West anytime for more information.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools