This federation style pet friendly family sized home positioned within a small complex is superbly located close to bush and nature surroundings and easy access to walking tracks through Fleays National Park to Koala Park leading to the Tallebudgera Creek, and less than five minutes to Burleigh Beach and shopping centres.
Enjoy relaxing and entertaining in the fantastic rear undercover outdoor entertaining area with fully fenced grassed yard. The spacious kitchen is modern and sits adjacent to the living area and features 20mm caesar stone benches, with loads of bench and cupboard space, and a breakfast bar. All bedrooms are spacious with ceiling fans and built-ins and the master has walk in robe and ensuite.
Other features include hard floors throughout, air conditioning in the living and master bedrooms for comfort all year round and internal access via the remote double lock up garage.
The small complex of only four homes is situated next to local unique, character filled West Burleigh township on Tallebudgera Creek Road with restaurants, cafes and shops with beautiful existing historical buildings, and only minutes to the M1 and less than 5 minutes to both Burleigh beach and Varsity Lakes train station!
Take a stroll over to Tallebudgera Creek and enjoy the peaceful serenity or head to Burleigh beach to soak up the sun and sand. Great access to the M1 for travelling north to Brisbane or south to Byron Bay. Here you can own your own family sized home and yet be so close to all that the Burleigh Heads lifestyle has to offer.
- Low maintenance freestanding home in Burleigh Heads
- Open plan living which flows out to the outdoor area
- Modern kitchen with 20mm caesar stone benches
- 3 good sized bedrooms, main with ensuite and walk in robe
- Main bathroom with bath/shower and vanity, separate toilet.
- Separate laundry, outdoor hot water shower, garden shed.
- Ceiling fans throughout, air conditioning in lounge and master
- Large double garage with auto door and internal access
- Plus there is an additional car space, pet friendly
- Low body corporate of $53 approximately per week
- Stroll over to Tallebudgera Creek or head to Burleigh beach
- Close to local shops and local convenience store
- Only minutes to Burleigh Shopping Centre, 5 minutes to Burleigh Beach
Don't miss this rare opportunity to buy a low set freestanding home on a flat block in a top location at a realistic price.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools
Roller Door Access