As Advertised or by Appointment
Step inside this character filled single level duplex situated in the most sought after location of Burleigh Heads with a short easy walk to the beach and James Street.
You will love the fresh kitchen with a light bright retro feel featuring a breakfast bar opening out to the open plan living space with durable and stylish hard flooring throughout perfect for living near the beach.
The open plan living and dining area feature glass adding to the natural light flowing throughout the home. Step outside to the private covered courtyard direct from the living area to enjoy and entertain with friends overlooking the back yard with pergola and easy low maintenance gardens.
The main bedroom features an ensuite and built in robes, the second bedroom also with built in wardrobes and easy access to the spacious full bathroom and separate toilet.
The separate converted home studio has two entry points from the front and rear with glass doors leading out to the courtyard, perfect for a work from home space, extra living or sleep out.
Ideal for first home buyers, retirees or downsizers looking to be in the centre of everything Burleigh has to offer, you simply cannot go wrong with this prime location!
The beach is so close you will have the opportunity to enjoy a swim every day and it is only a short walk into the hub of James Street with all its shops, cafes and restaurants.
- Single level duplex in the most sought after location of Burleigh Heads
- 2 bedrooms plus home studio, 2 bathrooms, 1 car space
- Open plan living and dining area with plenty of natural light
- Separately converted home studio / extra living or sleep out / easily converted back to single lock up garage
- Private covered courtyard, back yard, low maintenance gardens
- Master bedroom features an ensuite and built in robes
- Second bedroom with built-in wardrobes
- Spacious full bathroom, separate toilet
- Low maintenance property in an ever popular location
- No body corporate just shared building insurance
- Ideally located a short walk to the beach, swim every day
- Walk to Surf Club, school, farmers market / The Village Markets
- Short walk to James Street with famous shops, cafes, restaurants
When position really does matter there is no better place on offer... don't hesitate as this rare property won't last!
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools
Car Parking - Surface