As Advertised or by Appointment
Enjoy ocean views from this impressive beachfront apartment, positioned on the 3rd level in the popular "Esplanade Building" well known for its large 157 square meter floor-plan and desirable two per floor design which can easily be converted to a 3 bedroom at a low cost to maximize rental return.
This well-designed apartment features a very large open plan living space, and spacious kitchen with plenty of cupboard pace, where you can even enjoy doing the dishes whilst looking out to the amazing water views.
Both generous sizes bedrooms are on either end of the apartment giving privacy, the master suite also features a built-in wardrobe and ensuite,
You will love sitting on the East facing wrap around balcony taking in the breathtaking views all day long.
With only two apartments per floor, newly installed lifts, secure underground parking, access to all building facilities including: heated swimming pool, spa, sauna, full sized tennis court, games room, and undercover BBQ area plus well maintained garden and lawns with active and helpful on-site management.
Located in the easiest of positions, within a flat easy walk to spectacular Burleigh beach and headland, and the renaissance occurring on trendy James Street Burleigh, with thriving restaurant / cafe culture and shopping precinct.
If you are looking for a permanent home, holiday investment, or maybe somewhere to enjoy the winter sun, call now to view is rare property.
- Ocean views from the wrap around balcony overlooking the beach
- Well-designed spacious apartment in sought after quality building
- Functional kitchen with abundance of cupboards, breakfast bar
- Two generous bedrooms both with their own private balconies
- Spacious master bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite
- Large main bathroom with laundry facilities
- Secured car space for one vehicle and easy access to the lift
- Facilities incl: heated swimming pool, spa, sauna, tennis court
- Only two apartments per floor
- Opposite patrolled beach, walk to Miami One Shopping Centre
- Flat easy walk to James Street shopping precinct
- Close to public transport for convenience North and South
If you are thinking of selling your property or just curious about the current market, please do not hesitate to call Will West for an obligation free market appraisal.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools
Car Parking - Basement