As Advertised or by Appointment
Position yourself in this North facing spacious and overgenerous apartment in one of the most prestigious, popular beach-side locations on the Gold Coast, this contemporary executive style apartment is situated on the top floor of the exclusive Ambience tower on Burleigh Beach.
Superb, flow-through design, effortlessly drawing together the apartment's interior open plan living and exterior wrap around balcony giving breath taking ocean views over the Burleigh and catch the most amazing sun rises and sun sets.
Ambience has awesome facilities including inground lap pool, barbeque facilities, well equipped gym, sauna and steam room.
Across from the famous golden sandy beaches of Burleigh Heads and its iconic National Park Headland Ambience is but a short stroll away from both the Village atmosphere of James Streets chic cafes, bars and restaurants. Also on your doorstep is Burleigh Surf Club & Bowls Club.
Truly spectacular, you need to view this property to appreciate its magic.
- Situated on the top floor of Ambience (no units above)
- Two bedrooms, two bathrooms, two car spaces (side by side) and storage cage
- Spacious and overgenerous apartment, North aspect with fantastic ocean views
- Oversized balconies, high ceilings throughout the unit due to the top floor position
- Gourmet kitchen with walk-in pantry, Miele appliances and dateless marble features throughout.
- Master suite with unbeatable ocean views, walk through robe and opulent spa.
- Split-zone ducted air-conditioning, intercom system
- Situated in a residents only block, pet friendly complex
- Premier location directly across from the patrolled Burleigh Beach
- Secure access to two convenient car spaces plus storage area
- Separate utilities / laundry area and guest powder room
- In ground lap pool & BBQ facilities, well equipped gym, sauna & steam room
- At your doorstep transport, restaurants & schools
- Walk to the patrolled beach across the road
To be sold on or before Auction Saturday 16th March 2019.
Car Parking - Basement
Close to Schools
Close to Shops
Close to Transport