As Advertised or by Appointment
Located for lifestyle in an idyllic beachside address this spacious unit will lure you into the relaxed lifestyle located in the sought after position of George Street East, nestled next to national parklands, with only minutes easy walk to our famous Burleigh beach.
Featuring two bedrooms, two bathrooms, fabulous kitchen, a spacious living area and ample natural light. With the patio accessible through a sliding door off the living area the space available to entertain is ample. Superb convenience, tranquilly and ease of living.
This second apartment is positioned in a secure block of 27 with an ultra-friendly community and offers swimming pool / bbq facilities, plenty of surrounding National Park beauty and well-established grounds/gardens.
This is an excellent opportunity to enjoy that beachside lifestyle with only a short stroll to the magnificent Burleigh Heads and James Street with many restaurants, shops and the popular cafes to enjoy. Easy access to public transport. The famous Tallebudgera Creek is only over the hill where you can swim, fish and enjoy the National parklands.
Whether this is your first plunge into the real estate market, or you are looking for something low maintenance for your golden years, this unit is a must to inspect.
- North and South facing balconies to enjoy
- Well configured floorplan for effortless entertaining
- 2 generous bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- Single car garage plus storage shed
- Large master bedroom with ensuite and built in robe
- Spacious open plan living area, plenty of storage
- Lift access in the block from the garage to your second-floor apartment
- In a well-maintained block of 27 that is safe and secure with great value body corporate
- Stunning lap pool, idyllic garden & BBQ area perfect for entertaining
- Functional and impressively low maintenance living in an ultra-convenient setting
- Walk to James Street cafes, shops, beach, Surf Club, Bowls Club
- Body corporate including insurance is $68.68 per week if paid by due date
- Currently tenanted at $480 per week until the 27/9/2020
A truly wonderful property with a lifestyle to enjoy today in a highly sought-after location.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools