As Advertised or by Appointment
Enjoy panoramic hinterland views from this elevated position and enjoy the privacy and space for the whole family that this double story family home offers from this high position. Conveniently located within minutes to Burleigh beach, private and public schools.
Relax and enjoy the views from the front sunroom, adjacent to the light and bright separate living area with tiles through to the dining room. Spacious renovated kitchen with Caesar stone benchtops, quality stainless steel appliances and plenty of cupboards and bench space.
The master bedroom is equipped with a renovated ensuite. All bedrooms feature wood look laminate flooring for easy living, ceiling fans and built in wardrobes. There is a lovely renovated main bathroom, separate toilet and large internal laundry with external access.
The lower level offers a double lock-up garage space. Alternatively, this space could potentially be converted to a dual-living space.
The back of the property has a generous covered area overlooking the inground swimming pool and low maintenance garden. The front yard has two level grassed areas to enjoy.
Walk to shops, schools and only a few minutes' drive to Burleigh Beach, M1 and Robina Town shopping centre.
This property offers loads of potential for future capital gain and for the growing family.
• Elevated 2 story family home in central location
• 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 car garage
• Plenty of natural light flowing through the home
• Front sunroom with hinterland views
• Kitchen with breakfast bar, granite benchtops, quality appliances
• Separate tiled lounge and dining areas
• Master with renovated ensuite, built-in wardrobe
• All bedrooms with laminate flooring and ceiling fans
• Renovated bathroom, separate toilet
• Large internal laundry with external access
• Ducted air conditioning throughout the home
• Double lock up garage on lower level with internal access
• Undercover area overlooking inground pool
• Front yard with level grassed area to enjoy
• Walk to shops, private and public schools
• 7 minutes' drive to Burleigh Beach
• Close to M1 and Robina Town shopping centre
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools