As Advertised or by Appointment
Beautifully renovated throughout with high-quality finishes, this stylish single level family home is immersed in the privacy and tranquillity of a lush tropical setting ideally located in a quiet street backing onto a park and handy to everything that makes Burleigh so great.
Enjoy entertaining family and friends from the open-plan living space with large tiled floors and sliding doors lead to a huge undercover outdoor entertaining area overlooking the private backyard with a lush tropical setting.
You will love the spacious crisp white kitchen complete with breakfast bar, modern stainless-steel appliances and plenty of bench and storage space.
Comprising of four bedrooms, with the private master with an ensuite and walk-in wardrobe on one side the home, and a guest bedroom with built in wardrobe and ensuite plus the spacious third and fourth bedroom on the other side of the home with easy access to the main bathroom and separate toilet.
As well as being immaculately presented, nestled in an accessible and sought-after location within a few minutes' walk to Caningeraba State School, Burleigh Bombers Sports Complex, tennis courts, library, and shops. Then it's only a couple of minutes' drive to the beach and Burleigh Stocklands Shops making it a wonderful place to call home
- Modern single level family home
- 655 square metre block backing onto a park
- 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms + separate study/5th bedroom
- Fluid versatile floor plan
- Comprising of space suitable to work, rest and entertain
- Open-plan living space with large tiled floors
- Undercover outdoor entertaining area
- Spacious entertainers kitchen with breakfast bar
- Private master bedroom suite with ensuite and walk-in wardrobe
- Guest bedroom with built in wardrobe and ensuite
- 3rd and 4th bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
- Separate study office room or 5th bedroom
- Full main bathroom with bath, separate toilet
- Internal laundry, double lock up garage
- Tropical landscaped gardens and private sunlit level lawns
- Walk to James Street, Stocklands Shopping Centre & beach
To be sold on or before Auction 10am Saturday 11th May 2019, On Site.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools