As Advertised or by Appointment
Enjoy majestic water views from this sleek and very stylish fully renovated waterfront home situated on a 842m2 block offering over 20m water frontage onto Pelican Lake perfectly positioned in a quiet cul-de-sac located in one of the closest waterfront blocks to the beach in Burleigh Waters.
Upon the breezeway entry you will find this welcoming and thoughtfully designed contemporary residence with impeccable taste and quality finishes throughout. The multi-purpose air-conditioned living and dining space with full length sliding glass doors provide a seamless interaction with the outdoor undercover alfresco dining area overlooking the magnesium pool and waterfront. You will love the added ambience of a firepit by the waters edge to enjoy relaxing with family and friends and the sparkling swimming pool overlooking the water with your own sandy beach.
The light bright gourmet entertainer's kitchen is functional and engaging in its design and features plenty of bench and storage space, stunning concrete breakfast bar, large butler's pantry and German appliances with gas cook top.
A wonderful feature of this home is the gorgeous guest bedroom with its own private entry with feature breeze blocks, beautifully appointed luxury wet room ensuite and walk-in wardrobe. The master suite enjoys water views, deluxe wet room ensuite, walk-in wardrobe and there is also access to the pool and waterfront area through the double glass doors leading out to its own decking area.
Beautifully finished with loads of natural light and air flow this property truly has everything you could ever dream of in one of the most desirable locations in Burleigh Waters.
• 842m2 waterfront block, 20m waterfrontage and it's own sandy beach
• Open-plan living leading out to waterfront undercover alfresco dining area
• Private backyard with swimming pool & access to waterfront lawn
• Gourmet kitchen, concrete breakfast bar, large butler's pantry, gas cook top
• Guest bedroom with private entry, walk-in wardrobe and luxury ensuite
• Spacious 3rd and 4th bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans
• Luxury main bathroom, walk-in shower and freestanding deep bath
• Spacious laundry with plenty of storage and direct access to clothesline
• Space up the side of the home,side access for a boat, trailer or jetski
• Breezeway entry, grassed lawn area and easy-care landscaped gardens
• 900m to Burleigh Beach, walk to James Street shops and restaurants
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools