A must to inspect, this 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom townhouse boasts an easy living floor plan with a huge yard, and is centrally positioned in the heart of Labrador within a gated security estate with swimming pools, tennis court and BBQ facilities, all with a low body corporate and currently rented at $410 per week.
Conveniently located within close proximity to all amenities including, Labrador primary school, Southport High School, local shops, hotels, parks and sporting facilities, Australia Fair, Harbour Town and Runaway Bay.
- 3 generous bedrooms, 1 Bathroom with two way access and separate toilet downstairs
- Separate Laundry with external access
- Renovated kitchen with stone top bench, plenty of bench space, ample cupboards and dishwasher
- Open plan tiled lounge/dining area
- Spacious fully fenced backyard
- Single lock up garage with space for another vehicle off street
- Large swimming pool in the complex
- Tennis court, recreational area with BBQ facilities, covered entertaining space and kitchenette facilities
- Low B/C OF $57 per week, pet friendly (with b/c approval)
Close proximity to the main Gold Coast Highway for quick access to Southport and Surfers Paradise in the South and to the M1 for access to the growth areas between Helensvale & Coomera to Brisbane in the North.
Be quick to inspect as this estate must be sold.