As Advertised or by Appointment
Spectacular in design and detail, this sensational brand-new four bedroom three-bathroom residence located in the highly desirable North Palm Beach just moments from Tallebudgera Creek, is where superior quality in every detail characterises uncompromising excellence.
A striking street presence of modern industrial class reflects the vast high-end two-level interior space which captures plenty of natural light and is spacious and functional in its design yet low-maintenance with a beautifully landscaped garden environment.
You will love the high ceilings and combination of different textures including a beautiful exposed brick feature wall and timber floors which anchor a generous multi-purpose living and dining space with bifold doors allowing a seamless interaction with outdoor space.
Entertain from the large deck with a sunny northerly aspect overlooking the landscaped greenery and sparkling inground plunge pool. The exquisite kitchen is beautiful to look at and superior in function featuring breakfast bar, Smeg appliances, and plenty of bench space and storage.
If you want space and comfort but the ease of low maintenance and no common land, then here is the answer… this magnificent brand-new four-bedroom three-bathroom home offering the discerning home owner and a lifestyle location within walking distance to Tallebudgera Creek and beach.
The new owners of this brand-new home will certainly enjoy a truly impressive living experience so close to all that Palm Bach has to offer.
- Total of 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 3 car accommodation
- Entertaining deck overlooking inground plunge pool
- Sleek kitchen with plenty of bench space and storage, Smeg appliances
- Abundance of natural light and combination of different textures
- Exposed brick feature wall, louver windows, timber floors
- North facing master with ensuite, large walk-in wardrobe
- Guest suite on lower level with ensuite, and built-in wardrobe
- Internal laundry with plenty of storage space
- 6kw Solar system, ducted air conditioning throughout the home
- 3 car open garage with automatic door / extra storage
- Low maintenance gardens with lush green grass
- Walking distance to Tallebudgera Creek and beach
- Close to local schools, shops, cafes and restaurants
- Be quick as this is a rare and spectacular find indeed!
To be sold on or before the auction day the 7th of July, on site 12 noon. Inspect today, you won't be disappointed.