As Advertised or by Appointment
As soon as you open the gate of the picket fence and enter into this much loved two-bedroom townhouse you will see yourself living here in this homely townhouse located in the quiet sought after 'Paradise Heights' complex.
Set amongst the beautiful Hills this home offers a spacious open-plan living for the family and a private rear courtyard with undercover entertaining area with plenty of room for entertaining.
Open plan kitchen with wooden flooring, oven/hob and dishwasher are Bellini, a Hisense fridge freezer is also included in sale. All kitchen fitments and appliances are less than two years old.
Other features include 2 bedrooms both with built-in robes and a two-way bathroom upstairs with extra powder room downstairs.
The property includes a single lock up garage and additional parking is available.
'Paradise Heights' complex, featuring all of the resort facilities 2 swimming pools, 2 BBQ areas, grassed tennis court and children's playground for the family to enjoy, and there is lots of visitor parking.
The prime location with some of the Gold Coast's best schools on the doorstep, including Hillcrest Christian College, Gold Coast Christian College, Kings College and Somerset College, plus public transport and great shops within walking distance, you won't find a better location.
The M1 is a minute away, as well as Varsity Lakes Train Station. The cinemas, eateries and shops of Robina Town Centre are just a few minutes' drive. Burleigh Heads is just 10 minutes away and Coolangatta Airport is within easy reach.
If you are looking to invest the attraction for tenants is equal to that of owners. Very strong rental demand from families with children in the adjoining private schools means vacancies are rare.
• 2-bedroom townhouse in quiet sought after 'Paradise Heights'
• Generous private rear courtyard with undercover entertaining area
• Great sized living area opening out to private courtyard
• Open plan kitchen with wooden flooring, quality appliances
• Two generous bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
• Spacious two-way bathroom with extra powder room downstairs
• Single remote-controlled garage, extra parking available
• 2 sparkling in ground pools in the complex
• BBQ areas and a playground in complex
• Close to best schools on the Gold Coast
• Walk to shops and public transport
• Burleigh Heads is just 10 minutes away
Close to Transport
Close to Schools