As Advertised or by Appointment
This spacious and practical single level family home is ideally positioned in a quiet street at the end of a cul-de-sac situated in the desirable family orientated location of Varsity Lakes.
Offering a lifestyle location with walking tracks to the surrounding lakes and park and only minutes to local schools, major shopping centres, cafes and just a short drive to the magnificent Burleigh Heads beach.
The current light and airy floorplan features a spacious open plan living and dining area which leads to the well-equipped family room with timber floors throughout.
The spacious modern kitchen with plenty of cupboards and bench space overlooks the rear outdoor entertainment area. The Balinese inspired undercover alfresco entertaining space is wonderful for the whole family to enjoy and utilise.
At the front of the house and separate to the other two bedrooms and family room is the master bedroom with ensuite, walk in robe, ceiling fan and reverse cycle air conditioning.
The remaining two bedrooms and main bathroom are situated towards the back of the home. Both bedrooms have carpet, built ins and ceiling fans.
Other features include grassed play area for the kids with a second covered outdoor area, which offers privacy and a peaceful retreat. Internal access from the double lock up garage.
Central to local schools and shopping centres and within the catchment area for Varsity College this family home is sure to impress.
Enjoy this spacious and open plan home suited to first home buyers, down sizers or investors.
• Spacious single level family home, freshly painted throughout
• Ideally positioned at end of a cul-de-sac in a quiet street
• 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 undercover outdoor areas, double garage
• Modern kitchen with breakfast bar, plenty of cupboards and bench space
• Large Balinese inspired undercover alfresco entertaining area
• Spacious master bedroom with ensuite and walk in robe
• All bedrooms have carpet, built ins and ceiling fans
• Air conditioning unit in the master & living to keep you cool this summer
• Good size main bathroom with separate bath and toilet
• Internal access from garage, internal laundry
• Private North facing low maintenance gardens and yard
Great location, spacious, neat and tidy with nothing to do, a must to inspect!
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools
Roller Door Access