Presenting a rare and exciting opportunity, this entire block of units on a 539m2 blue-chip medium-density site offers the astute investor a secure holding income with development flexibility only moments from the beach in Burleigh's newest hotspot.
Originally known as "Leilani Flats", this six-unit property boasts a sought-after location close to iconic eateries and world-class surf breaks, and just a short stroll to beautiful Burleigh Beach. It's easy to see why celebrities are snapping up properties in this exclusive enclave.
Boasting a 'Residential B' zoning, all units are listed on a single title and claim a solid weekly rental return of $2,780, with excellent long-term rental prospects.
Set behind a mid-century architectural facade, the apartments are well-kept while offering ample scope for modernisation. Featuring open-plan living, original hardwood flooring and idyllic cross-ventilation, all exude relaxed coastal vibes and offer an abundance of natural light.
Stroll to many popular cafes, restaurants and bars including Light Years Diner, Commune Cafe, Paddock Bakery and Black Hops Brewery. With the convenience of Miami One Shopping Centre and James Street's bustling sidewalk just moments away, this blue-chip location is truly hard to beat.
- 5 x 2-bedroom apartments with single common bathroom
- 1 x 3-bedroom apartment with single common bathroom
- Laundry facilities in all apartments
- Excellent off-street parking for 1-2 cars per unit
- Storeroom and communal laundry
- All in great condition
- Potential to modernise, renovate or redevelop
- Residential B zoning, land size 539m2 - medium-density development site
- Long-term rental leases are in place with excellent future rental prospects
- Extremely high occupancy rates due to ideal beachside location
- Within convenient walking distance to all of Burleigh's popular amenities
- Easy access to Gold Coast Highway north and south bound
- Close to renowned private and public schools, including Caningeraba Primary School, Marymount College, St Andrews Lutheran College, Somerset College and Burleigh Heads State School
- 15 minutes to Gold Coast International Airport, 10 minutes to Bond and Griffith Universities
- Secure holding income with development flexibility
For more information or to arrange an inspection of this outstanding income-producing asset and prime development site, please call Juliana Gomes on 0409 205 012.
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport