Brilliant opportunity to acquire this unique North facing two storey landmark Queenslander residence conveniently situated within a short stroll to Burleigh CBD and famous Burleigh Beach.
"May's House" built in 1933 offers grace and charm of years gone by, this eclectic residence has been preserved like a fine bottle of red, immaculately maintained and presented for the buyer in search of a lifestyle home rarely found on the Gold Coast.
Featuring 4 bedrooms, two bathrooms plus separate studio with original and well-preserved original brush box timber floors and VJ walls throughout the residence. You will love the New Guinea Rosewood timber and bi fold doors opening to the entertaining deck overlooking the inground salt water solar heated 16 metre lap pool and recreation terrace, surrounded by a tropical garden. The industrial chef style kitchen with gas burners, marble and timber functional gourmet food preparation areas with independent bench heights.
Ideally a home-based occupation residence with a separate air-conditioned office , fully insulated along with audio soundproofed insulation. The home has been re-stumped, re-wired, re-roofed with fully insulated colour bond roof.
This prime property is located only a 360-metre stroll to golden surf patrolled beaches, 100 metres to village shopping, café and restaurant boulevards, and 27.6 hectares of unspoilt national park and headlands with walking tracks and point lookouts.
Acquire now and land bank for the future with land size of 415m2 on Residential C land with a frontage of approximately 12 metres. For those seeking a residence filled with character then this historical property is surely a once in a lifetime opportunity.
• North facing 2 storey landmark Queenslander on 415sqm flat Res C land
• Charming residence built in 1933 offers grace and charm of years gone by
• Immaculately maintained/presented, ideal home-office based residence
• 5 bedrooms or 4 bedrooms plus study and two bathrooms - one per floor
• Separate air-conditioned office, fully insulated
• Inground salt water solar heated 16 metre lap pool and recreation terrace
• Industrial chef style kitchen featuring marble and timber
• New Guinea Rosewood timber & bi-fold doors to entertaining deck
• Original brush box timber floors & VJ walls internally
• Cable broadband, multi phone line capability, air conditioning units x 3
• Home is re-stumped, re-wired, re-roofed (fully insulated colour bond roof)
- Air Conditioning
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport