Enviably located less than 300 metres from the beach, vibrant coastal walking trails, and a short stroll from Burleigh's iconic 'James Street', this spacious home will be the foundation for your dream coastal lifestyle.
Resting on a level 539sqm block in a family-friendly street, the home has been well-kept in mostly original condition, leaving ample scope for enhancement. Inside, the home reveals appealing features such as high ceilings, timber floorboards and a glow of soft natural light.
This exceptional residence enjoys the added value of boasting excellent potential for dual living with two fully self-contained levels with separate entry. The lower level features three spacious bedrooms (main with ensuite), a refreshed kitchen and a large living area. Upstairs, a further two bedrooms are complemented by an open plan living and dining area, second kitchen and a large, enclosed verandah offering an idyllic entertaining space.
Flowing out to the rear yard from both levels, you'll find a large saltwater pool soaking up the sun and an adjacent grassed area highlighted by tropical palm gardens.
Quite simply, Burleigh Heads is one of the Gold Coast's most adored beachside suburbs and has a well-earned reputation for continued growth. At the epicentre of Burleigh you'll find a world class surf break, a raft of bustling cafes and restaurants, established bars, bowls and surf club and the stunning Burleigh Head National Park.
• Dual living options with passive income potential
• 539m2 blue-chip medium-density development site only 240 metres from the beach
• Great opportunity to personalise, refresh or renovate fully
• Enviable northern aspect
• Five bedrooms, three bathrooms, dual laundry's
• Two full kitchens, multiple living areas
• Fully enclosed entertaining deck; great all-weather dining space
• High ceilings, timber flooring, durable tiles to kitchen
• Fully fenced yard with grass, gardens; great for pets
• Children tree-house cubby perched in the mango tree
• In-ground saltwater pool with solar heating
• Ceiling fans, air conditioning, great cross ventilation
• 240 metre walk to the beach
• 850 metre walk to James Street
• Top quality schools in close proximity include the Burleigh and Caningeraba State Schools, and Marymount Catholic College
• Close proximity to Southern Cross, Bond and Griffith Universities
• Easy M1 access, 15 minutes to Gold Coast Airport
AUCTION ONSITE 9AM SUNDAY 13 JUNE!
- Living Area
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport