Enjoying an exceptional position, this original brick and tile home offers easy access to the best of Burleigh Heads. It's just a short stroll from a number of vibrant cafes and the thriving James Street shopping hub, as well as being only moments to coastal walking trails and the regions world-class surf breaks.
Boasting an open plan layout, the home's living and dining area bask in warm light and connect effortlessly to a north facing covered entertaining deck. From here you can access a generous wrap-around yard with level grass and low maintenance gardens; fully fenced, it's a great space for kids and pets to enjoy.
Servicing the living areas, a functional kitchen features abundant bench space and great storage.
With three generous bedrooms all fitted with built-in robes and ceiling fans plus a main bathroom with tub, the home boasts ample accommodation for downsizers or a small family.
Other features include a secure double carport plus a garden shed for additional storage and a large games room offering a multitude of uses.
Ideally positioned and offering great scope for a modern renovation, this exceptional property pro-vides endless potential to create your dream home.
- North facing living and dining area with air conditioning
- Generous corner block with level wraparound grassed yard
- Covered entertaining deck flows to yard
- Spacious kitchen with scope to modernise
- Three generous bedrooms complete with built-in robes
- Games room with internal laundry; great multipurpose space
- Double carport, garden shed, fully fenced yard
- Easy stroll to iconic cafes including Tarte Bakery
- Close proximity to Burleigh farmers market and iconic James Street
- Air Conditioning
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport