Step inside this executive style duplex situated in the most sought-after location of Burleigh Heads, a short easy walk to the beach and James Street.
Spanning over 2 levels this home truly delivers an aura of casual elegance with light-filled interiors, neutral palette and calming modern features with quality finishes throughout.
You will love the modern light bright kitchen located downstairs with stone benchtops, plenty of bench and storage space and features a breakfast bar opening out to the air-conditioned open plan living space with durable and stylish hard flooring throughout perfect for living near the beach. Access to the undercover outdoor alfresco dining and courtyard area perfect for entertaining family and friends.
Additionally, downstairs you will find the separate office practically positioned with easy access from the front of the property through sliding doors. There is also a powder room, internal laundry and single lock up garage and plus extra off street car space within the secure gated entry.
Upstairs the master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in wardrobe has its own balcony to enjoy, the second and third bedrooms also with built in wardrobes and easy access to the spacious full bathroom and separate toilet.
Ideal for anyone looking for a low maintenance lifestyle and in the centre of everything Burleigh has to offer, you simply cannot go wrong with this prime location!
The beach is so close you will have the opportunity to enjoy a swim every day and it is only a short walk into the hub of James Street with all its shops, cafes and restaurants.
Properties are rarely available in this locale, so be quick to inspect!
• 2 level executive style duplex in the most sought-after location of Burleigh
• 3 bedrooms plus separate study, 2 bathrooms plus powder room
• Single lock up garage plus extra car space inside secure gated entry
• Undercover outdoor alfresco dining and courtyard area
• Modern light bright kitchen with stone benchtops, and breakfast bar
• Air-conditioned open plan living and dining area with plenty of natural light
• Master bedroom features ensuite and walk-in wardrobe and its own balcony
• 2nd & 3rd bedrooms with built-ins, spacious main bathroom, separate toilet
• Internal laundry, separate office with sliding door to the front of the property
• Walk to James Street, Stocklands Shopping Centre
• Ideally located a short walk to the beach, swim everyday!
- Air Conditioning
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport