Boasting a fresh renovation throughout, this single level residence is the epitome of relaxed coastal living with effortless indoor/outdoor entertaining.
Situated in one of Burleigh's most sought-after streets with parklands nearby, this fully functioning family home is perfect for families seeking a low maintenance lifestyle with only a short bike ride away from Burleigh beach and James Street's vibrant cafe culture.
Featuring an open plan design centred around relaxed outdoor living, the living areas enjoy a seamless connection through bi-fold doors to a covered patio and a resort-style swimming pool equipped with two water features. Wrapped in tropical gardens and with excellent yard space, it's an inviting area to enjoy warm summer days with the kids and pets.
A new kitchen is the centerpiece of the home. Exceptionally well equipped, it enjoys stone bench tops with a breakfast bar, dual wall ovens, excellent storage, and a walk-in pantry with wine fridge.
With four generous bedrooms plus a home office which can be easily converted to a fifth bedroom, there's plenty of space for a large family. A second media room offers great separation from the main living areas providing the perfect teen retreat, and the master bedroom boasts plush carpet, a large walk-in robe and a modern ensuite.
Other notable features include a double carport plus storage, solar panels, high raked ceilings, air conditioning, internal laundry and a work shed.
- Stunning home on 670sqm block in quiet cul-de-sac street
- Hand crafted timber front entry arbour
- Effortless indoor/outdoor flow through wide bi-fold doors
- Great family home with two separate living areas
- Four spacious bedrooms plus home office/fifth bedroom
- Resort-style swimming pool flanked by tropical gardens
- Brand new kitchen with dual ovens and walk-in pantry
- Fully fenced yard with lush grass, ideal for kids and pets
- Prime location, only 1km walk to cosmopolitan James Street, Burleigh beach and the stunning Burleigh Head National Park
- Top quality schools in close proximity include Burleigh & Caningeraba Primary Schools, Marymount Catholic College, St Andrews Lutheran College & Somerset College
- A short walk to buzzing cafes & restaurants including Commune Café, Light Years, The Little Plate, Lake View & Paddock bakery
- The Organic Farmers Market & The Village Market is also a short walk away
Life is better in Burleigh! For further information, please contact Juliana Gomes 0409 205 012
- Air Conditioning
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport