Standing proud on a 627sqm lot within the prestigious and tightly held suburb of Burleigh Waters, situated in a quiet upmarket street, is this stunning single level 3-bedroom home with study/home office.
The minute you step inside it just feels like home, with a large open plan kitchen, dining and living space, leading out to a lovely, undercover sun filled North facing entertainer's deck.
If you love cooking the spacious kitchen is beautifully laid out with granite benchtops, endless cupboard space dual ovens and is ideal for entertaining. If you need some quite time away, there is a separate good sized lounge area, or you also have the option of utilising the private study/home office which features plenty of storage.
The master bedroom is large and cosy, with hidden walk-in robe and a delightful ensuite with dual sinks. The second bedroom has everything that your guests will require, including direct access to the main bathroom and built ins. The third bedroom is also a good size with built ins.
This home has everything you need from zoned ducted air, a large solar system, plantation shutters, ceiling fans and plenty of storage options throughout. You also have a good-sized double garage with internal access and additional off-street parking plus a fully fenced backyard with side pedestrian access.
- Large open kitchen, living & dining area lead out to North facing covered deck
- Separate lounge room plus a study/home office with excellent storage
- Spacious kitchen with island bench, dual ovens, dishwasher & granite bench tops
- Ducted air-conditioning & plantation shutters & ceiling fans throughout
- Large master bedroom with good sized ensuite & hidden walk-in robe
- Two further generous bedrooms with ceiling fans & built ins
- Main bathroom with large corner bath & bench seat in the shower
- Large laundry space & a separate powder room
- North facing, sun filled undercover entertainers sized BBQ area
- Beautiful low maintenance & manicured gardens
- Double lock up garage & additional off-street parking for 2 cars
- Fully fenced 627sqm block, 5,000 litre water tank, automatic sprinkler system
- 6.3kw solar panels
Positioned only a few minutes stroll to the exciting new development "Burleigh Home & Life" and Stockland's shopping centre. Short drive to Marymount School, 10-min drive to M1 and a 5-min drive to James Street, Burleigh Beach and popular restaurants. Properties in this locale are hard to come by, so be quick to inspect.
- Air Conditioning
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport