Offering a superb coastal lifestyle this beautifully presented original duplex is in one of Burleigh's best locations, within a short distance of everything you need to fulfil the potential of Gold Coast living.
Situated on the Northern half of a 760m2 block, this single level duplex with an indoor/outdoor design features an open plan living area along with bamboo flooring throughout the living and dining areas.
The original kitchen features a breakfast bar overlooking the backyard and has plenty of bench and storage space. The master bedroom is generous in size and features a walk-in-robe that leads into the ensuite. The second bedroom features a built-in wardrobe along with ceiling fans and an abundance of natural light.
The original main bathroom features a bath and shower and separate toilet across the hallway. The separate laundry facilities also provide access to the rear undercover courtyard area as well as the front yard.
You can easily use the front yard as a private outdoor entertaining area that serves as a fully secured private garden, which also gives you ample room for a pool if desired or simply as space for the kids and dogs to run amuck.
This low maintenance property compliments the Burleigh Waters lifestyle, just moments away from shopping centres, schools, public transport and sporting fields.
There are plenty of dining options at great restaurants and cafes, as well as the local club at the award winning Burleigh Golf Course.
If you're looking to downsize, buying your first home, or seeking that investment opportunity this Burleigh Waters home is an absolute must see!
- Single level duplex with large fully fenced grassed yard
- Backyard undercover entertaining area to enjoy
- Original kitchen with breakfast bar, plenty of bench and storage space
- Open plan living with bamboo flooring in dining and living area
- 2 large bedrooms with ceiling fans, built-in and walk-in robes, and carpeted
- Original bathroom with bath and shower, separate toilet
- Low maintenance property, separate laundry, secure off-street parking in front of garage
- Just moments away from shops, restaurants, schools and public transport
- Only a short distance from everything you need and want for Gold Coast living.
Burleigh Waters is an extremely central location, just 10 minutes by car to the famous Burleigh beaches. Close to shopping centres such as Robina Town Centre and Treetops Plaza, as well as local cafes and restaurants.
- Air Conditioning
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport