This single level duplex is ideal for the first home buyers looking to be walking distance to the beach with a rear undercover entertaining deck to enjoy.
Comprising of a light filled kitchen and open plan living space, two bedrooms, spacious renovated bathroom with laundry and large yard to enjoy in this sought-after location.
Other features include air-conditioning unit in living area, ceiling fans throughout, lovely hard flooring perfect for beachside living, single car garage plus off-street parking.
Situated within walking distance to the beach, shops, schools and public transport.
- Single level duplex with large grassed yard
- Rear undercover entertaining deck to enjoy
- Open plan living and kitchen area
- 2 large bedrooms
- Renovated bathroom with shower and laundry
- Low maintenance property
- Single car garage plus off-street parking
- Close schools, shops, beach, Tallebudgera Creek and Sporting Grounds
Experience the upsurge in Palm Beach, fast emerging as the Gold Coasts most coveted beach suburb with an amazing mix of lifestyle and location boasting a superb gourmet cafe precinct, hipster stores, restaurants and popular bars such as The Collective which offers 5 kitchens with an indoor/outdoor vibe plus a rooftop bar, Balboa Italian, 8th Ave Terrace, Spikexx.
- Ideally located only 400 metres approximately to the beach
- Walk to Surf Club, Palm Beach State School & Burleigh Heads
- Short distance to some of the Coasts most famous cafes, restaurants
- Quick proximity to Tallebudgera Creek water recreational park
- Close to major local shopping centres, boutique shops and schools
- 10 minutes to the Gold Coast International & Domestic Airport
- Palm Beach is the closest beachside suburb to the Pacific Motorway M1
With duplexes rarely available in the current market, be quick to inspect before you miss out!
- Air Conditioning
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport