Passed down from generation to generation this rare 2-bedroom unit offering is located on the stunning Tallebudgera Estuary in one of Palm Beach's most sought-after streets. Looking directly out onto the pristine waters, there's something here to suit everyone whether it's stand-up paddle boarding, fishing, swimming, kayaking or boating with the boat ramp just across the road.
Situated at the top of a low-rise building apartment block made up of only 5 units, this fabulous North facing unit showcases magnificent views from the lounge, kitchen and outdoor enclosed balcony of pristine Tallebudgera Creek and views of Burleigh Hill.
A pleasant walking track hugs the perimeter of Tallebudgera Creek which also incorporates a council shower if you decide to take a dip into the safely allocated swimming area. A short stroll will also lead you to one of the cleanest beaches the Gold Coast has to offer, with Tallebudgera Surf Life Saving Club at your fingertips.
- Enclosed wrap around balcony with incredible views over Tallebudgera Creek
- Timber kitchen with plenty of bench & cupboard space
- 2 bedrooms with built in wardrobes
- Main with access to the enclosed balcony & private access to the bathroom
- Bathroom with shower & bath, laundry with 2nd toilet
- Spacious tiled open plan living & dining area with ceiling fan
- Abundant off-street parking with no parking meters
- Single lock up garage plus extra room for storage
- 5 mins to the heart of Burleigh, 10 mins to the Airport
- Close to schools, parks, shopping centers and M1
- Walking distance to Tallebudgera Creek and Tallebudgera beach
- Close to local schools, shops, cafes and restaurants
Often sought but seldom found in this stunning location on the magnificent Estuary, inspection is an absolute must for those who will appreciate the uniqueness of this lifestyle property where you can walk around to patrolled surf beaches without a road to cross.
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Water Views