An exceptional opportunity to purchase in the tightly held "Gallery Vie" boutique building. Centrally positioned on a beautiful tree-lined street, this corner apartment features a large open plan living and dining, a modern kitchen with lots of storage, a large master bedroom with corner position and city aspect, a generous office/study room or potential second bedroom, and a central bathroom.
Offering an idyllic lifestyle atop a boutique security block with cafes, dining, shopping precinct, transport, and parks footsteps from the door.
- Privately set, top floor corner apartment
- Perfect flow of indoor/outdoor living onto a sun-drenched balcony
- Master bedroom with built-in-robe
- Office/study area or potential second bedroom
- Light bright contemporary kitchen with walk in pantry, plenty of bench and storage space
- Recessed laundry in bathroom
- Conveniences include high ceilings throughout, a study nook, two reverse cycle split system air conditioning in the main living room and master bedroom, a fully enclosed storage room, and two secured car spaces.
- Premier Varsity Parade location, walk to popular eateries, local cafes, bars, restaurants & shopping precinct
- Only minutes to Robina Town Centre & Gold Coast beaches
- Varsity College & Bond University is also a walk away
- Short stroll to transport & 20 minutes drive to Gold Coast International Airport
- Council Rates: approx. $613.28 / half year
- Water Rates: approx. $285.28 / quarter
- Body Corporate: approx. $84 per week
An ideal home or investment. For further information, please contact Juliana Gomes 0409 20 50 12.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the above and attached information, no warranty is given by the agent, agency, or vendor as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on this information as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
- Air Conditioning
- City Views
- Close to Schools