As Advertised or by Appointment
A rare 809m2 elevated block with over 26 metres of water frontage on the Tallebudgera Creek is just waiting for the right owner to appreciate its full potential.
Set to change hands for the first time since 1959, the property may offer an astute buyer with vision their own once in a lifetime opportunity, just as it did for the current owner 60 years ago.
You may be looking to buy a great investment house and make the most of the current three separate living units onsite. Rent each one separately or turn into holiday accommodation. Or perhaps you can see the potential for an innovative new multi-level home to sit alongside the executive waterfront residences at this end of Tallebudgera Estuary.
Covering the 3 levels, the top level comprises of a light filled 3 bedroom unit. Master bedroom with walk in wardrobe and ensuite. Separate study. Large modern kitchen, air-conditioned tiled living area which leads out to the large undercover balcony with outstanding views across the estuary and Burleigh Headland.
On the middle level, there is a 3-bedroom unit with functional kitchen, floor boards in the living and bedrooms. There is a large undercover tiled entertaining balcony and extra tiled living area with glass windows taking in the stunning tree-filtered Tallebudgera Estuary views.
The lower level features a self-contained one-bedroom unit with a large timber deck, that could also provide an income stream.
It will only take one visit for you to begin to imagine the endless possibilities on offer with this property, as you may see the potential to redevelop the existing home to capitalise on the lifestyle this property will afford as this exceptional position is rarely offered in our marketplace.
A rare and spectacular find indeed, potential is limitless!
• Astounding elevated block with water views of the Tallebudgera Estuary
• 809m2 with 26+ metres of water frontage near private waterfront reserve
• Character filled 3 level home featuring 3 self-contained units
• Top level 3 bedroom, 2 bathrooms self-contained unit
• Middle level 3 bedrooms, 2 bathroom self-contained unit
• Lower level 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom self-contained unit
• Potential of a total of $4,700+ per month rent
• Waterfront, elevated, private, and peaceful
• Ready for the right owner to appreciate its full potential
• Triple carport, expansive garden leading to the water
Waste no time, come and see the potential for this fantastic property!
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools