Situated in the sought after Pacific Lodge building, this spacious beachfront unit enjoys an abundance of natural light and fantastic ocean views from the favourable East facing balcony with an outlook to all the happenings on The Esplanade.
Situated on the second floor of this well-maintained boutique block of 12, enjoy the easiest of positions with a flat easy stroll to the iconic Burleigh beach and headland, Burleigh Farmers markets and James Street village with boutique shops, cafes, and fine dining restaurants.
This is a great opportunity to move in and enjoy Burleigh's relaxed lifestyle, or snap up the perfect investment opportunity.
- Large east facing balcony with ocean views and outlook to The Esplanade
- Large and private single lock up garage with ample room for storage
- Fully renovated entertainers kitchen with plenty of cupboards, storage space and brand new appliances
- 2 generous bedrooms both with built in robes
- Spacious bathroom with bathtub and separate toilet
- Open plan design, suitable for entertaining, holidaying or simply to relax
- Located on the Second floor on immaculate grounds in a well maintained boutique building
- An abundance of natural light and views from the unit and ocean breezes
- Internal laundry and new floor coverings throughout
- Low body corporate of $67 per week or $53 per week if paid on time
In such a highly desirable beachfront position, this 2 bedroom Northeast facing unit is perfect to live in, or rent out now, or use as a weekender, while you watch your investment grow!
Contact the exclusive agent Will West today on 0404 227 952, as properties in this area are quickly snapped up so be quick and inspect now before its too late.
Auction to be held On Site 9:30 am Saturday 20th October 2018, if not sold prior.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Important Notice: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate. Prospective buyers should make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves as to its accuracy.