As Advertised or by Appointment
Walk to everything from this perfectly positioned and immaculate two-bedroom apartment in the boutique and highly regarded 'The Village' complex offering an idyllic holiday lifestyle nestled in the heart of vibrant Burleigh Heads. Positioned only moments to the bustling James Street dining precinct and the world-renowned Burleigh beach.
This beautifully presented, first-floor tastefully renovated two-bedroom two-bathroom apartment has new fittings and fixtures throughout. The apartment comes complete with ceiling fans, split air-conditioning and plenty of storage options throughout.
The complex boasts stunning leafy manicured gardens a large resort style in-ground pool, entertaining terrace with communal barbecue area and a gourmet cafe located on the ground floor of The Village. For peace of mind there is secure underground parking, security intercom and active and helpful on-site management always available to help.
Moreover, it is central to all that Burleigh Heads has to offer, including cafes, restaurants, patrolled beaches, world-renowned surf breaks, clubs, shops, and the Burleigh Heads National Park.
- Secure boutique complex with active on-site management & resort facilities
- 2 generous sized bedrooms, 2 modern bathrooms, 1 car space
- Spacious balcony off dining area overlooking pool
- Ocean views from the east facing balcony
- Bright modern white kitchen with modern appliances and gas cooking
- Master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite
- Air conditioning & ceiling fans, plantation shutters
- New floorboards throughout and plenty of storage space
- Resident facilities include swimming pool, spa and spacious BBQ area
- Single security car park, convenient visitors parking, security intercom
- 300m to patrolled Burleigh Beach, 100m to James Street CBD
This fabulous apartment would suit either a discerning owner-occupier or a savvy investor, and is sure to generate considerable interest. Inspection will impress.
Call today to secure your piece of paradise in the heart of Burleigh Heads.