As Advertised or by Appointment
Invest or live in this this neat and tidy one bedroom apartment on the first floor, located in the popular, tightly held, boutique block of 'Warringa' on the beachfront in Burleigh Heads.
Featuring a north facing open living space function kitchen, comfortable bathroom, internal laundry, separate toilet, large bedroom with plenty of internal cupboards and storage, and a secure covered car park with storage.
With only fourteen apartments in the block and possible future redevelopment potential you will love and be proud of owning this beachfront little beauty with a path directly across the road to the beach.
Located in the easiest of positions, with a flat easy stroll to the iconic Burleigh beach and headland, Burleigh Farmers markets, and James Street village with boutique shops, cafes, and fine dining restaurants.
- Neat and tidy one bedroom apartment
- Located in the popular, tightly held Warringa complex
- North facing open plan living space, tiled throughout
- Light bright modern kitchen with breakfast bar
- Large bedroom with plenty cupboard space
- Stylish renovated bathroom, separate toilet
- Internal laundry, high ceilings
- Secure covered car park with storage room
- Low body corporate of approximately $51 per week
- Current tenants paying $395 pw lease end date 9th January 2020
- Only 14 units in this well-maintained boutique building
- Building is sitting on a prime 1,012m2 block - land bank!
- Simply just walk to everything, beach, James Street
This is a great opportunity to move in and enjoy Burleigh's relaxed lifestyle, or snap up the perfect investment opportunity.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools