As Advertised or by Appointment
Potential is limitless for this immaculately kept lowset brick and tile residence on a 607sqm block backing onto a natural reserve, situated on beautiful treelined Acanthus Avenue in the tightly held beachside suburb of Burleigh Waters.
The first time on the market since 1988, this is a rare and spectacular find indeed, this original home provides a blank canvas to create something of your own, there is incredible potential to build an impressive, custom designed home which will still leave behind ample room for a family to enjoy the outdoors.
Whether you are looking to buy an entry level property into the exclusive enclave of Burleigh Waters, or wanting to capitalise on the lifestyle this property will afford the discerning renovator or buyer, it will only take one visit for you to begin to imagine the endless possibilities on offer with this property. For entry level buyers, there is an existing, functional 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home with 2 living area ready to live in.
Positioned only a few minutes stroll to Burleigh Beach, James Street, chic cafes, fine dining restaurants, Miami One Shopping Centre, Schools, Bond University, The Village Markets, Miami Marketta, Organic Produce Markets, lush parks and only 15 minutes' drive to the Gold Coast Airport.
This is your opportunity to reside, rent, renovate or rebuild in this awesome location.
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 living areas, double lock-up garage
- 607sqm block of land backing onto a natural reserve
- Entry level Burleigh Waters purchase or developers dream
- Situated in a picturesque dress circle street of Burleigh Waters
- Limitless potential to renovate or create bespoke home
- Existing neat and tidy single level brick and tile home
- Secure and ready to live in as is, low maintenance flat lawn areas
- Original and functional kitchen, separate lounge and dining
- Spacious light filled bedrooms, master with ensuite
- Close proximity to beach, shops cafes, parks and schools
- Be quick as this is a rare and spectacular find indeed!
- Close to local schools, shops, walk to James Street and Burleigh beach
This property is to be sold on or before Auction, to be held on site, 12 noon Saturday 3rd November 2018.
Contact Exclusive agent Will West for more information.