As Advertised or by Appointment
Potential is limitless for this lowset brick and tile residence on a 608m2 block situated in a quiet upmarket street, in the tightly held beachside suburb of Burleigh Waters.
A rare and spectacular find indeed, this original home provides a blank canvas to create something of your own, there is incredible potential to build an impressive, custom designed home which will still leave behind ample room for a family to enjoy the outdoors.
Whether you are looking to buy an entry level property into the exclusive enclave of Burleigh Waters, or wanting to capitalise on the lifestyle this property will afford the discerning renovator or buyer, it will only take one visit for you to begin to imagine the endless possibilities on offer with this property.
For entry level buyers, there is an existing, functional 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom home on site.
Positioned only a few minutes stroll to Burleigh Beach, James Street, chic cafes, fine dining restaurants, Miami One Shopping Centre, Schools, Bond University, The Village Markets, Miami Marketta, Organic Produce Markets, lush parks and only 15 minutes' drive to the Gold Coast Airport.
Don't miss this opportunity to inspect and visualise your new lifestyle in this highly sought-after location.
- Entry level Burleigh Waters purchase or developers dream
- Situated in a quiet upmarket street of Burleigh Waters
- Limitless potential to renovate or create bespoke home
- Secure 608sqm block of land, low maintenance flat lawn areas
- Existing single level brick and tile home, garden shed
- 3 bedrooms, 1 bathrooms, lock-up garage
- Original and functional kitchen, light filled lounge room
- Close proximity to beach, shops cafes, parks and schools
- Be quick as this is a rare and spectacular find indeed!
To be sold on or before auction 10am Saturday 14 December, On Site.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools
Roller Door Access