As Advertised or by Appointment
This generous sized lowset brick and tile residence situated on a 648sqm corner block of Tulip Street and Lutana Avenue offers unlimited potential, set in a fabulous location only minutes from the beach in one of the Gold Coast's favourite, highly prized suburbs, beautiful Miami.
This original three-bedroom, two bathroom home provides a blank canvas to create something of your own, there is incredible potential to renovate to an impressive beach house, or let out as is.
This family-orientated property is waiting for the new owners to take full advantage of what this home and location has to offer with an enormous array of nearby eateries, schooling, parks and lifestyle facilities a leisurely walk or bike ride away.
You will love this friendly family environment where you can entertain the kids with playground facilities in Harry Brown Park and Landau Court Park both within easy reach. Shops and bus routes and kids' school buses are very close by.
- 3 generous bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, double lock-up garage
- 648sqm corner block of land
- Entry level Miami purchase
- Corner of Tulip Street and Lutana Avenue, with parklands just meters away
- Limitless potential to renovate or create bespoke home
- Existing neat and tidy single level brick and tile home
- Secure and ready to live in as is, low maintenance flat lawn areas
- Original and functional kitchen, separate lounge and dining
- Spacious light filled bedrooms, master with ensuite
- Close proximity to beach, shops cafes, parks and schools
- Be quick as this is a rare and spectacular find indeed!
Whether you are looking to buy an entry level property into the popular suburb of Miami, or wanting to capitalise on the lifestyle this property will afford the discerning renovator or buyer, it will only take one visit for you to begin to imagine the endless possibilities on offer with this property.
To be sold on or before the 16th of December 11am on site.
Contact Exclusive agent Will West for more information.