As Advertised or by Appointment
Enjoy a tranquil lifestyle in this comfortable two-bedroom unit on the second floor of "Vista Pacific", a small block of 13 units positioned within a quiet cul-de-sac in a leafy elevated position next to Tugun nature reserve.
This lovely two-bedroom apartment has been tastefully modernised and has tiles throughout which makes it so easy to maintain.
Other features include spacious kitchen with plenty of storage and bench space, light bright open plan living area opening onto the outdoor balcony to enjoy the cool breezes and views of the bushland and beyond. Air-conditioning units in the living and bedrooms great for those summer months.
It feels as if you are miles away from everything but you are really situated only a short distance from the trendy cafes and great restaurants of Tugun Village, Tugun Surf Club, and some of the most beautiful patrolled beaches on the Gold Coast.
Only a short drive away from the M1 Pacific Motorway, and only a 5-minute drive to Gold Coast International Airport, Southern Cross University & John Flynn Hospital.
This unit is in great condition with plenty of potential to add further value and offers a perfect opportunity for the home owner or investor with high rental demand in this popular suburb.
- Private level one unit in "Vista Pacific"
- Outdoor balcony to enjoy cool breezes
- Spacious modern kitchen with plenty of storage
- Light filled tiled living area opening onto private balcony
- Bedrooms comfortably fit queen beds, both with built ins
- Main bathroom with combined laundry
- Three air conditioners, great for those summer months
- Undercover tandem double car parking
- Public transport only a stone's throw away
- 5-minute drive to John Flynn Private Hospital & Tugun Village
- Low body corporate of $42.41 per week ($33.93 per week if paid on time)
- Ready to move into or rent out
- Current quality tenant in place till 4/2/2019 paying $360 per week
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools
Car Parking - Basement