Nestled in the trees atop Burleigh Hill, this unique and versatile character filled five-bedroom family home on a 3,413m2 block situated on the desirable Skyline Terrace offers a peaceful yet central location so close to all that the Burleigh Heads lifestyle has to offer.
This home has a functional floor plan for family living and entertaining with multiple separate spacious living rooms, high cathedral ceilings, extensive undercover decking and verandah with tree and bush outlook. The dining area sits adjacent to the kitchen. The family room with high cathedral ceilings enjoys a fireplace featuring stunning slate tiles for a cosy warm atmosphere.
The gourmet kitchen is light and bright and features floorboards, a stainless-steel stove, rangehood, dishwasher and ceiling fan plus plenty of bench and cupboard space.
There is potential to add value by updating some areas to add your own personal touch and style. The options are endless, this home has character and soul, make it your own.
Skyline Terrace is the ultimate family home destination for the Central Gold Coast, its wide street ends in a cul-de-sac allowing for families to play safely on the large land parcels or wander to adjoining neighbours, building lifelong friendships for the lucky few to have grown up in the area.
Convenient access to Burleigh Heads village as well as local shops, schools, and parks. It's just a short distance to beaches, and Tallebudgera Creek very close by so there will be plenty to do at the weekend.
You must also consider the future possibilities of this property with possible sub-division STCA.
- Burleigh hilltop family home on 3,413m2 block in peaceful yet central location
- 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and double lock up garage
- Multiple spacious living rooms, high cathedral ceilings, fire place
- Extensive undercover decking and verandah with tree and bush outlook
- Light bright kitchen with floorboards and stainless-steel stove, rangehood
- All bedrooms with built-ins, master bedroom with ensuite
- High ceilings, plenty of natural light, floorboards, plenty of storage throughout
- Potential to add value by updating some areas
- Close to patrolled beaches of Burleigh and Burleigh Headland
- Living Area
- Bush Retreat
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport