Perfectly positioned at the northern end of Palm Beach, this light, bright two-bedroom unit features spacious living and dining area that catches the natural light, a large kitchen, and a sun-drenched balcony offering enviable alfresco living.
Other features include 2 generous sized bedrooms, carpeted with built-ins and ceiling fans. Master bedroom has a full ensuite with a sense of abundant space. Main bathroom with internal laundry, separate toilet. Undercover carport space plus storage room.
You will enjoy a super-easy walk to the surf club, beach, Tallebudgera Creek and Burleigh National Park from this ideal North Palm Beach location.
Don't miss this great opportunity to get into the growing Palm Beach property market. This is a perfect time to buy your piece of paradise, a must to inspect!
• Fully secured private balcony offering enviable alfresco living
• Spacious living and dining area that catches the natural light
• Large kitchen with plenty of bench space
• 2 generous sized bedrooms, carpeted with built-ins and ceiling fans
• Master bedroom has a full ensuite with a sense of abundant space
• Main bathroom with internal laundry, separate toilet
• Undercover carport space for two vehicles, plus storage room 2.6m x 3.6m
• Footsteps from the beach, surf club and Tallebudgera Creek
• Walk to Burleigh, short drive to Stockland and the airport
• Small block of 6 units with low body corporate
• Boutique building on 832 square meter block
Experience the upsurge in Palm Beach, fast emerging as the Gold Coast's most coveted beach suburb with an amazing mix of lifestyle and location boasting a superb gourmet cafe precinct, hipster stores, restaurants and popular bars.
• Ideally located only 300 metres approximately to the beach
• Walk to Surf Club, Palm Beach State School & Burleigh Heads
• Short distance to some of the Coasts most famous cafes, restaurants
• Quick proximity to Tallebudgera Creek water recreational park
• Close to major local shopping centres, boutique shops and schools
• 10 minutes to the Gold Coast International & Domestic Airport
• Palm Beach is the closest beachside suburb to the Pacific Motorway M1
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport