This spacious and practical single level family home is ideally positioned in a quiet street at the end of a cul-de-sac situated in the desirable family orientated location of Varsity Lakes offering a lifestyle location with walking tracks to the surrounding lakes and park and only minutes to local schools, major shopping centres, cafes and just a short drive to the magnificent Burleigh Heads beach.
The well-designed layout features a spacious lounge upon entry with timber flooring throughout to the separate kitchen / dining area which is air-conditioned. Kitchen with plenty of cupboards and bench space and stainless steel appliances overlooking the backyard. All bedrooms are carpeted and have ceiling fans. The bathroom features a bath and shower and the toilet is separate.
There is an outdoor undercover area offering privacy overlooking the very large fully fenced backyard, a wonderful space to enjoy and utilise area. The backyard can be accessed by a double gate at the side and there is room for additional parking off street. Other features include single lock up garage and garden shed.
This property falls within the Caningeraba state school, and within the catchment area for Varsity College. Central to local schools and shopping centres, and less than a 7 minute drive to the beach.
• Spacious and practical single level family home
• Located at end of a cul-de-sac in a quiet street
• 619m2 on flat block of land
• 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom , separate toilet
• Formal lounge lounge room, separate kitchen/dining area
• Kitchen with plenty of cupboards and bench space
• Undercover alfresco area offering privacy and a peaceful retreat
• All bedrooms have carpet and ceiling fans
• Good size main bathroom with separate bath
• Single lock up garage with side access for boat and caravan
• Room for additional parking off street
• Large low maintenance yard, grassed play area for the kids
• Reverse cycle air conditioning, internal laundry
• Well-designed layout, great location, spacious, neat and tidy
Whether you are looking for your next family home purchase, an investment property to watch grow in value, or the perfect holiday home, this one is a must to inspect!