As Advertised or by Appointment
Enjoy an awesome beachside lifestyle from this delightful two bedroom mid floor unit positioned at the back of 'Burleigh Havens' a boutique block of only 12 units located a stones throw to Burleigh Beach.
This spacious unit has a great floor plan, boasting a North facing balcony, extra large open plan lounge/dining area with updated flooring throughout.
Other features include light bright neat and tidy kitchen with plenty of cupboard and bench space, large bedrooms with built-in robes, plenty internal storage, secure underground car park and low body corp fees.
If you are looking for an affordable Burleigh Heads apartment that ticks all the boxes then look no further, walking distance to the patrolled Burleigh Beach, James Street hub with cafes, restaurants, major shops like Aldi, Coles, Woolworths, schools and transport.
- North facing balcony enjoying sea breezes and lovely outlook
- 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom first floor apartment in boutique beachside block
- Spacious open plan lounge/dining area with updated flooring
- Full main bathroom with laundry facilities, separate toilet
- Double glazed windows in the bedrooms
- Air conditioning in living and master bedroom, ceiling fans throughout
- Neat and tidy kitchen with ample cupboard space
- Located in a small complex of 12 units
- Low body corporate of approximately $42 per week if paid on time
- Lovely grassed courtyard area and a well maintained complex
- 100m to the beach, walk to cafes/restaurants, surf clubs and boutique shops
- Transport at your door step, walk to schools and James Street
- Excellent rental potential for the investors
This is a high demand property located in a prime position only a stroll away from Burleigh beach and across the road from popular cafes, shops and restaurants... so act quickly to secure today!
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools