As Advertised or by Appointment
What an exciting and rare opportunity this impressive waterfront family home offers, situated on 1,757m2 of land opposite Tallebudgera Creek Conservation Park and overlooking the cleanest water on pristine Palm Beach canal.
This spacious well-maintained home has been designed with a focus on the water, offering views from the kitchen, living and dining areas and bedrooms. There is potential to add value by updating some areas to add your own personal touch and style.
This truly is an idyllic family setting where you can enjoy a natural lifestyle of unsurpassed beauty and the convenience in a tightly held community can offer with direct ocean access through Burleigh Headland.
Amazingly positioned opposite untouched nature reserve… you can fish and pump for yabbies or jump in your boat or kayak, your lifestyle will never be the same.
Located within walking distance to Tallebudgera Creek and the beach, and Palm Beach's rapidly growing cafe/restaurant precinct and the village atmosphere of Burleigh Heads, this property is also within close proximity to some of the Gold Coast's best schools.
Don't miss this opportunity to inspect and visualise your new waterfront lifestyle in this highly sought-after location.
• East facing family home on a double waterfront block of land - 1,757m2
• 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms plus billiard room easily converted into a granny flat
• All bedrooms are generously sized with built in wardrobes
• Open plan living with high ceilings throughout
• Ceiling fans and air conditioning units throughout
• Kitchen with breakfast bar, plenty of bench and storage space
• Lush green grass, low maintenance gardens
• Direct ocean access through Tallebudgera Creek
• Opposite Tallebudgera Creek Conservation Park
• Overlooking the cleanest waters on the Palm Beach canal
Contact exclusive agent Will West of Lacey West Real Estate for more information on this fantastic waterfront home.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools