As Advertised or by Appointment
Built with the intention to remain timeless and lovingly upgraded over the years, this family home is packed to the brim with enticing character and features that will appeal to all families.
Featuring landscaped tropical gardens, multiple living spaces with high ceilings and tons of natural light, generous outdoor entertaining, all in an idyllic peaceful and central location.
The recently renovated open plan kitchen with plenty of bench and storage space features, Bosch appliances and breakfast bar which adjoins the living room leading out to the extensive front and rear verandahs.
There is an abundance of living space in this home which helps to create superb indoor/outdoor flow, as well as a wonderful cross-flow of air, meaning the home is cool even in the warmer months.
Skyline Terrace is the ultimate family home destination for the Central Gold Coast, its wide street ends in a cul-de-sac allowing for families to play safely on the large land parcels or wander to adjoining neighbors, building lifelong friendships for the lucky few to have grown up in the area.
This peaceful yet central location offers convenient access to Burleigh Heads village where there is an ever-evolving set of boutique shops and eateries, as well as local shops, schools, and parks. It's just a short distance to beaches, and Tallebudgera Creek very close by, so there will be plenty to do at the weekend.
- Burleigh hilltop family home on level 902m2 block with a serene outlook at the rear
- Functional floor plan for family living and entertaining with spacious rooms and high ceilings
- Extensive undercover front decking and rear verandah with outlook to hills tranquil garden with pond
- Open-plan living and dining area sits adjacent to the kitchen with high ceiling and skylight
- Second living space features a gorgeous high ceiling, study area & tons of natural light
- Master bedroom with massive chic ensuite and huge walk-in wardrobe, own balcony
- High ceilings, plenty of natural light, floorboards plus plenty of storage throughout
- Ceiling fans, air-conditioning, solar power, large laundry with separate extra toilet
- Double garage with workshop space & internal access, side space for caravan, boat or work trailer
- Builders own home, first ever time on the market
- Close proximity to the M1 for travel North or South
Make this your next home... inspect today!
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools
Roller Door Access